Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
A lot of guys, including myself go with legmaker intakes (LMI).

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Yep, LMI in my mag.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,577 Posts
I have a Legmaker on my SRT but Big Bullys from 3GCustomz on some of my others. Love them all.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Legmaker on my Mag and Bwoody on my Jeep. Love them both.

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
The Legmakers are probably the best but the most expensive. You get what you pay for. The have the Mopar one but only have it because it was almost free but I like it. There are a quite a few out there. All depends, like most mods, what you are willing to spend.

·
Magnums Rule....
1,501 Posts
Its a matter of how much money you want to spend and what kind of look you want, They ALL will give about the same performance gain, Every magazine has done one test or another on CAI's, if your looking for sound the cheaper eBay models give great tones for $69.

·
GooN
950 Posts
You could always try to find one of these mythical beasts :

The AirHammer HO! lol.. I will probably be selling mine some time in 2015.. We shall see.. But in all reality, both LMI and Big Bully make a good product. I had the Big Bully before I bought the AirHammer HO. And I've seen plenty of LMI products up close, and they're works of art.

eGo

·
GooN
950 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.