1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Tired Boss, Dog Tired
2,909 Posts
Marking this so I can download it when I get home.

·
Registered
99 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,683 Posts
^ what is your thing? how about some Ramones cover songs played by a drummer and guitarist who have only been playing a month a friend who we FORCED to sing and me a bassist with talent beyond 3 chord punk rock who got really drunk and had some fun anyway aha All recorded with a single microphone in a bedroom. . . I mean jam room. . . I mean STUDIO! haha

The Captain Blacks on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Aha sorry, that brought back some good memories. . . I have to take a listen to your track when I get home Skizza.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Sounds good man, Like the swag to it.

No disrespect... you guys having a latency problem, in your studio? Sounds like some of the stop is a little miss aligned, not off time. But thats coming from an audio engineer, I noticed alot of things alot of people dont.

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys!

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sounds good man, Like the swag to it.

No disrespect... you guys having a latency problem, in your studio? Sounds like some of the stop is a little miss aligned, not off time. But thats coming from an audio engineer, I noticed alot of things alot of people don't.
None taken! You mean latency in the music, or with the vocals? The track is a little off, but it was done purposely to add some extra swing to it. You can really hear it on certain parts where my pattern matches the drums. It was mixed in pre-production studio, but a VERY good one. Engineer is not really an engineer, just a guy who loves music and is learning as he goes, he's got top if the line gear though (SSL processors, too much other stuff to name), was over there messing with his Niko yesterday, that things a beast.

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts