Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
... with "High Honors", carrying a 4.0 GPA!

It was only yesterday, I was holding a wee, little 4 pound 8 ounce baby girl in my hands... reading her bedtime stories and tucking her in.

Suddenly, she's a gorgeous young woman... when did all this happen?

To every parent out there... never, ever take your kids for granted. One day, sooner than you think, you'll turn around, realize they're all grown up and headin' off to college, to make their own way in the world.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Very very very good and to have a child with a perfect GPA says something about the parents! Good to be proud of those types of accomplishments!!! My daughter is starting HS and I can only hope and pray she gets serious about it.....

Congrats again my friend!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Awesome!!! Congratulations!!!

You guys must be very proud!

I got to go to my daughter's dance recital last weekend. My little 4 year old was up on stage and trying to follow directions to dance. It was an awesome birthday present!

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
Thats is awesome! Congrats to all of you. That is a great accomplishment. She should have no trouble finding a good college!

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Congrats to her and to you guys!!! It really is amazing how fast they grow up. My son is only 6, but I swear every time he goes to his grandparents and comes back he's taller!!! I know time with him is gonna fly by...

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
Congrats to your daughter....and the proud Mama & Papa

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all... her mother and I are very proud of the ffort she's put into maintaining that GPA.

Fortunately for me, she'll be attending college just a couple of miles down he road, so she'll be able to live at home... sending her off to school would've been too much for her old man, I'm havin' a hard enough time dealing with her being a full fledged adult.

Her major is going to be Performing Arts, so keep her picture. You may be able to say you knew her old man... (lol)

·
Registered
373 Posts
You must be very proud , glad to hear it !!!! Its hard to imagine mine being all grown up but im sure it will happen in the blink of an eye .

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
Congrats to your daughter and you parents. It only seems like yesterday when all THREE of my children graduated and lucky for ME; got to be there when both of Tee's TWO children graduated also. Sure IS a proud moment.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Thats F'n Awesome!!! Good Job Waldo!!! I look at my daughter everyday and fear the day she no longer needs me... Congratz again bro!!!

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thats F'n Awesome!!! Good Job Waldo!!! I look at my daughter everyday and fear the day she no longer needs me... Congratz again bro!!!
You said it right there... "fear the day she doesn't need me"! I think dads have the hardest time letting their daughters go...

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congrats to all of you! Great children start with great parents! Her accomplishments are proof of your good work!

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
Congrats Waldo.. and TRUER words have never been spoken!!! I miss my girls so much!!! I got lucky and the youngest one (28) moved back from Chicago and is staying with us for a while...... now just to off the Son-in-law and get the other one to move home.. haha......

Enjoy your Children while you can, they are gone so FAST!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts