Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had someone install the cutouts for me. They went where the resonators were. Was told they were easy to install, just took awhile. I initially wanted them much loser to the headers but there just wasn't enough room to put em there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
hi old school joe , chris do you still use the resanators ? are these cutouts the ones that actavate electrically ? and are the cutouts between the mufflers and the resanators ? i have magnaflow cat back in my srt 8 425 hp and it not as loud as yours i like the sound of yours very nice , joe

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey there old school Joe, The cutouts are electric, and are located where the resonators were. Had to remove them to fit the cutouts. The cutouts, when open, make the car sound much louder than the video. Thanks for thecompliment. I'm happy with them.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Steve, BTW, got the shirt, mouse pad, and stickers. Thanks Bro. I've got one of the stickers advertising the website on my Maggy's rear window!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Northeastern, you won't be disappointed if you get them!

·
Registered
27 Posts
hi chris , joe again would it ever be possible to see a picture of the undercarrige of your car , just curious how they ran the pipes ,do you see any difference running without the resanators having less backpressure ,does it effect the low end torque any i know its better at top end ,wouldnt it be nice to run without the cats like the old days ,my 58 chrysler has no cats with smitty muflers that raps off and backs off ,joe

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Joe, I'll get an undercarriage pic this week. I'll have it on a lift to install some Stage 8 header bolt fasteners, so I'll take pics then. The reduction in torque is minute, not enough to have really noticed. Being in California, the emissions idiots have shut down so much fun stuff to do!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts