Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! My name is Amanda and I just got my car in July. Its an off white 2005 Dodge Magnum SXT! I love my car, but there are some parts I need and I don't even know where to start! I need both front door speakers (6x9's?)....someone help!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Yes they should be 6x9 that's what mine were but mine is a 07.... And welcome to the forum from Indiana!!!

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. I have 6x9s on my 07 as well. From what I've read, some came with sub woofers in the front doors. Don't remember the size tho. Easiest way to find out if you have sub woofers or 6x9s is to shine a bright flashlight thru the speaker vent.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I think the other optional size was 6 1/2 in the doors... So look with the flash light like FROSTBIT said if u can't tell that way the door panels are easy to remove just Google it or use the search engine at the top..

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
I think the other optional size was 6 1/2 in the doors... So look with the flash light like FROSTBIT said if u can't tell that way the door panels are easy to remove just Google it or use the search engine at the top..
Welcome from NC!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,577 Posts
From a SIX MAGNUM family in North Carolina.

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
Welcome from NC and I have an 05 RT. I had my door panel off a few months ago and from what I remember it was a 6x9 even though the speaker cover on the door panel itself looks like a round sub woofer shape. AS far as replacing them it would be easy too and also a good time to upgrade to a better speaker.

·
Registered
173 Posts
welcome from Kennesaw Ga .... I just changed my door speakers 2 weeks ago went with some pioneer 6x9's have to get the ones with the mounting depth of 2 7/8" when you take off the plastic tray they sit in you need to cut off the water guard for them to fit with a tight seal

·
Doesn't Play Well With Others
524 Posts
Welcome from LA....Lower Alabama!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Welcome from Houston!!! Whatever info you need for your Mag, I'm positive you'll find it here!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Welcome from NYC. Yes it is 6x9 but I have round 6" and they bolted on with no problem, so its up to you.

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
Welcome from the MotorCity, Michigan!!

Be sure to Check out Welcome to 3GCUSTOMZ.COM!!! for your Modding needs

or give me a PM and I will try to help you out!

Just a sampling of what we DO!
The NEW 3.5 Engine cover!!!!!
UAS Air Suspension
Vertical doors from VDI
Quality Fiberglass from Karl's Kreations
Exhaust systems from Blastin Bobs
Big Bully intakes and Catch Cans
Full line of SLP products
AAC
R1 Concepts brakes
Engine dress-up sheet-metal, ABS Cover, Coolant Cover, Engine cover inserts, Firewall inserts!
We also offer CAD design and Water Jet Services

Glenn

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.