Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This amazing car has turned me into a huge collectable car enthusiast! It was gifted to me by a very dear friend and I am head over heels! This is my 2005 5.7 V8 Hemi Magnum. It just turned 100k miles which is amazing for a 16 y/o car. Im trying to keep it as original as possible. Then the chrome happened. Along with the interior LED lighting conversion. I am now researching the LED Headlight conversion along with hunting the internet for the original dashboard as mine is warping around the AC vents due to the brutal FL heat.
tempImage7BNNd5.jpg tempImagerapv1b.jpg tempImagesxAdpH.jpg tempImageAJTGBz.jpg tempImageGkhsYt.jpg tempImagekNe5AY.jpg tempImagefhP4bn.jpg tempImageq6NtL8.jpg tempImagezUpS7V.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
05 RT AWD Silver
9 Posts
Looking good! I too just became a '05 Silver RT (AWD) owner and yours is a great visual reference for me. How tough was it to do the door handles and mirrors?

What's the screen on the center console for?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking good! I too just became a '05 Silver RT (AWD) owner and yours is a great visual reference for me. How tough was it to do the door handles and mirrors?

What's the screen on the center console for?
That picture was taken when I just got it. Previous owner had rigged an android tablet as a gps system. Door handles and mirrors a easy, mirror chrome is a cover. that goes over the original mirror housing, also the chrome I added to the doors between the windows and on the tailgate were extremely easy. They have 3M adhesive. You got a picture of yours?

·
Registered
05 RT AWD Silver
9 Posts
Here it is newly liberated from West Virginia! Needs some touch up paint, but largely in good original condition.
Just got it 10 days ago

I'm thinking of doing some chrome pieces and maybe painting the wheels.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here it is newly liberated from West Virginia! Needs some touch up paint, but largely in good original condition.
Just got it 10 days ago

I'm thinking of doing some chrome pieces and maybe painting the wheels.
Wow! She looks really good! Really well taken care of!! Yeah slap some chrome on her, will look extra sparkly! Im curious, does your dash show a little warping from the heat around the AC vents?

·
Registered
05 RT AWD Silver
9 Posts
Wow! She looks really good! Really well taken care of!! Yeah slap some chrome on her, will look extra sparkly! Im curious, does your dash show a little warping from the heat around the AC vents?
Thanks, yeah prior owner was in the process of fixing him up proper when he came across a mint '08 R/T that he jumped on. I'm not sure about the dash, it looks new, but the vent covers do not seat correctly (looks like maybe some broken plastic tabs) they are flat and the dash seems curved on the corners.

·
Registered
2006 Dodge Magnum R/T AWD
8 Posts
If I may jump in here, I also am a owner of a silver 2006 AWD Magnum Hemi. Rebuilt the front suspension and other things. It’s my project car and just needs some tlc. nice to see other silver bullets out there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts