Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this P22 just chillin in my room so I decided to mess around with it and added it to my mod list. I couldn't find my clip for the life of me so I decided to cut small pieces of plexi-glass to replace where the clip would originally go. FAIL. Then I decided to sand the plexi-glass pieces even more and attach them right under the trigger. FAIL. I just sawed off the barrel and drilled a 9/32 hole in the clip. I had to shave the barrel because it was too long and I wouldn't be able to have it straight. Everything took about 2 hours but once I figured out the way to do it, it only took roughly 30 minutes. I think it came out great.....:feedback:

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks lol

If a cop pulls me over before he even says anything I'll say "it's just a airsoft shift knob!!!!!!!!!!"

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
Pistol grip...haha! Nice job btw... Now you got me thinking . I think I have a 2 air softs laying around, pistol and a full auto

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
Well that surely is a pistol grip! Very Cool!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
You'll put your eye out kid!! Sorry.. had to. That put a whole new meaning to pistol grip! I like it!

·
Premium Member
18,999 Posts
Pretty Cool Matt.... you New Jersey guys just have so many guns laying around you can chop them up???? haha.......and I thought living in Detroit was bad!! LOL

·
Registered
809 Posts
Very Ingenious!

Might be worth putting an orange plug on the front that is removable for car shows. I've met some officers that did not know nuttin about firearms. Rather scary.

·
Premium Member
6,618 Posts
Pretty cool!!! I wouldn't try it though...once upon a time I was removed from my car at gun point because and officer happened to see what he believed was a gun in my car. Well it was a gun, a bb gun that I had forgot was even in the car. I don't argue he was in his rights but I don't care to go through that again..lol

·
Registered
15 Posts
As an ex-cop be prepaired to be draw on or posible shot. No joke. And if someone else drives car. That could be a bad thing to live with. Looks cool but not smart .at night that's a gun and if you even look at it wrong during a stop or move toward it bang...

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
If you get pulled over, just treat it like a real firearm. Hands firmly on the steering wheel and announce that the pistol grip is just a shift knob right off the bat.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts