1 RF 40 farad capacitor
Custom fiberglass enclosure and trim panels

6 optima yellow tops
2 chrome pro hopper pumps 4 dumps and 4 accumulators are all below the lexan

·
Registered
160 Posts
mine

Back hatch is getting redone next season...dont worry it wont look like a little tv in a big tan hatch for much longer...hatch will have nice fiberglass with paint matching the outside and maybe some pinstripe type of details in there or flames...depends on what i do to the outside

always plenty of pics in my link in my sig (click top pic)

-todd-

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
And Mine Signature has the list. Last one is from when I went to a ported box last month. Just got my hands on a matching 4 channel amp to match the left amp. The first pic is how it will be hooked up.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is mine.....
(4)Zapco i-Force amps
(3)Zapco i-Force subs
(1)Zapco i-Force 6.5" components
(1)Zapco i-Force 6"x9" coaxials
(1)Zapco SX-SL eq

The "false floor" is motorized by using an 18" actuator as to have full use of spare and battery.

·
Registered
160 Posts
thats real nice Spanky...im liking that floating amp rack...i think my shop wanted to do that originally but i talked them out of it

and you kept the spare...you lucky dog

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
northeastern08 said:
That was a must for my design. Undo the carpeting (its just tucked in on the sides, lift the box out and there they be (battery and spare). Of course I dont have the air bag lowering system. Just have to sound deaden the area under the spare, for some reason I keep hearing the spare and jack make noises hahahahhaha. Dang I have to update that photo, the amp rack is finished and dont look like a grand canyon anymore.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Mie is stock right now. I'm a musician and I need the space for equipment. When I can find someone to put a sub in the space on the side though...It's on then! LOL I'm also planning on a few TV screens also. Any help in this area would be appreciated.

·
Registered
5 Posts
northeastern08 said:
thats real nice Spanky...im liking that floating amp rack...i think my shop wanted to do that originally but i talked them out of it

Thank you very much.....

·
Registered
83 Posts
do you still have those stock wheels SPANKY?!?!!??! thats crazy!!!!! buddy of mine is doing the same thing with an actuator in his mazda3
im not through with the doors yet and i still have to get the bags installed and after that THEN I get to throw in my new audio system which will be:
4 Soloberic 12's
4 infinity Kappa 6.5 Alluminum mids and highs
infinity reference Amp 7451
MMats 2200(RMS) mono amp
5 f capacitor
and a custom designed sub box wrapped around my airtank......sick!!!!!!
but thats not goin to be until feb...........unfortunatly

heres the project i got so far

Attachments

·
Registered
83 Posts
Gumby said:
Here is a picture of my trunk.

4 RF T1 10's
1 RD T2000.1bd
1 RF T800.4bd
1 RF 40 farad capacitor
Custom fiberglass enclosure and trim panels

6 optima yellow tops
2 chrome pro hopper pumps 4 dumps and 4 accumulators are all below the lexan
looking good SPANKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AS ALLWAYS LOL

·
Registered
5 Posts
Stock wheels are still chilling in the garage...they got their three days of play!

·
In the corner with the crayons
2,597 Posts
Here is mine
Kenwood KDC-MP925 with Music Keg and SIRIUS Satellite Radio and 1800 watts 5 channel amp

·
Registered
83 Posts
SPANKYSPL said:
Stock wheels are still chilling in the garage...they got their three days of play!
LOL same with me LOL did you ever get that steering wheel done yet cause that was an engenius idea

·
Registered
160 Posts
M-Square Magnum said:
Mie is stock right now. I'm a musician and I need the space for equipment. When I can find someone to put a sub in the space on the side though...It's on then! LOL I'm also planning on a few TV screens also. Any help in this area would be appreciated.
There hasn't been any specific company that mass produces the "cubbie" subs, but many members have put subs on the sides and kept the trunk space...Even on mine, I went down not up...so all my equipment is below the "usual trunk line" and I have a cover to cover all the equipment and keep my trunk space, just no spare.

-todd-

and spanky that is a really interesting looking steering wheel cover

·
Registered
5 Posts
The steering wheel goes in for "shows" only. Too much of a pain to do often. Plexi rules!

·
Registered
83 Posts
SPANKYSPL said:
The steering wheel goes in for "shows" only. Too much of a pain to do often. Plexi rules!
sweeeeet........cant wait till the phantum has her debut....sometime in Feb or march.......i think I'm gonna top it off with some ghost flames on the front just to add character.....

1 - 20 of 38 Posts