Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok by now you may or may not have realized that i am currently under 3 different custom jobs....my third and final custom job for my project "The Phantum Kruiser" is to redo the audio setup i have..... I am currently pushing Mmatt 4000 watts bridged at 1 ohm mono amp with 4 kicker soloberic L7's....my new idea was to incorporate the airtank for the suspension with my 12's along with upgrading the mids and highs to infinity kappa perfect 6.5's with a 600 watt 4 ch infinity reference series amp. then for the airride suspension touch screen controller, since it is a 7" widescreen monitor i had an idea to install it into the map light/sunglass holder with the ability to flip down......now of course this wont happen until the first 2 installs are finished.....right now were are almost done with the suicide doors....then i believe in the begining to the mid of january we will have finished the suicide doors and the air ride suspension....when i have update pictures for all my jobs, i will post them as soon as i can
till then,
Matt

·
Registered
160 Posts
KGBPro said:
since it is a 7" widescreen monitor i had an idea to install it into the map light/sunglass holder with the ability to flip down
A 7" may be pretty tight up there...this is my monitor that is up there and it is a 5.8" and fit perfectly...just a heads up on that

-todd-

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok i see whats goin on here...you must be my twin brother seperated at birth!!!!! LOL i had the same idea, but since my monitor is 7" i may have to use a after market flipdown monitor thingamajiggar LOL and then slip that monitor in.....im not sure yet right now the suicide doors are'nt finished yet seeing that i cant even get the driverside hinge...and then after that im having the bags put in....THEN once thats done i can then go to the audio shop......i was hopin to get this done by january but that way things are goin its not gonna be done until feb.....=(

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
north ya got some really nice photos too!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gumby said:
So who is doing your fiberglass work for your stereo and air tanks?
this place called Ultimate Audio

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I was thinking of the eyeglass holder idea after seeing northeastern08 pics but went with the 2DIN kenwood head after seeing grinners install. It is pretty easy. Use bend 2 4" wide sheet metal blanks into l-brackets, drill to match the HU and dash mounting holes. Took me about 2 hours, didnt have metal brake to make the bends. Superglued the ears from a metra kit to fill in the holes in the bezel. Still deciding to try to fill, smooth and paint it myself or just turn it over to the body shop.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
northeastern08 said:

Some new stuff going in on Thursday too...so more pics to come
Someone stop the madness ahha.

Old Mod Donald had a Magnum, E I E I O, with a Mod Mod here and a mod mod there, here a mod, there a mod ,everywhere a mod mod, Old Mod Donald had a Magnum E I E I OOOOOOOO

Gawd I crack myself up!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
looks like im stuck for pics until february......still modding

heres what i have so far

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does your sunglass holder modified to 5.8" screen holder, still have the ability to flip up and down?

northeastern08 said:
A 7" may be pretty tight up there...this is my monitor that is up there and it is a 5.8" and fit perfectly...just a heads up on that

-todd-

·
Registered
160 Posts
silver7sam said:
Does your sunglass holder modified to 5.8" screen holder, still have the ability to flip up and down?
No that monitor is stationary. Not a lot of room to work with up there. It may be possible, but the time and effort for it superseded the results.

Sorry that this is a bit of a sidetrack KGBPro...

How is your Mag coming by the way?? Everything going smooth?

-todd-

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey i have a 05 se, and i want to put in a 6.5" screen in the dash, how can i modify the dash to fit on my own? just got the car!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts