Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife decided to finally figure out vacation plans for this year. I gave her the option of visiting my Uncle up in New York plus see the sights obviously, or go visit my old stomping grounds in Phoenix and see the Grand Canyon and what-not. Without much thought/hesitation she chose to go to New York. She's dead set on seeing Niagara Falls more than anything.

Anyways, I am trying to do this as far in advance as possible to see if it'd be possible to meet some members along the way. We will be taking I-80 for the most part, maybe diverting a little here and there along the way if I can find some interesting things to check out along the way, I.E. great lakes. Depending on how many people are available to meet up I'm not sure if we could have like a 10 minute meet and greet and go, or an hour shoot the shit meal. Of course I will be taking my 06 MSRT, which goes with us for every vacation, (just trying to get pics of it everywhere).

We just decided this Friday more or less out of the blue, so there isn't much for plans at the moment. We have scheduled August 18-24 off, so that means we will either leave Friday the 15th after work, or Saturday the 16th after work depending on whether or not they schedule us for Saturday.

So, there it is, if you are up to meet up and are in the general area of our trip and everything let me know and I'll keep in touch.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My trip out that direction will probably be next year...either to Phoenix...or possibly Oregon coast for family. I have a buddy in or near Casper, WY too, so makes more of a reason to swing by that way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts