Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a cup holder they dont need or maybe selling there center console, if its a srt8 it would be even better lol let me know!! please email me at [email protected] or contact me back at this thankss!!

·
Premium Member
905 Posts
Hey Chris. Welcome from Southern California. What's different about the cup holder in a SRT8?

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Hey Chris. Welcome from Southern California. What's different about the cup holder in a SRT8?
The SRT8's have a cover that you can push over the top of the cup holders and the other cars' cup holders are exposed!

·
Registered
276 Posts
My R/T has the cover for the cup holders...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah exactly and im just either looking for the cup holder because i got my car used and it didnt come with the cup holder insert. and the dealership wants 80 bucks for that one piece i laughed in there face. So im either looking for someone whos selling there whole center console srt8 model or just the cup holder insert. if anyone knows who is or anything that would be awesome thanks alot.!

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Salvage yards amigo.

Rich

·
"CREEPLIFE...SOOOWOOO"
3,722 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
i have one that i can sell you.. do you want just the cup holder or the entire center console. i have an extra of both.. pm me..

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
really? how much for just the cup holder? and do u have the srt8 center console the one that has the cover or without? and if u do have the srt8 center console how much? im very intersted in both but if u dont have the srt8 center console then i deffinetly would like to get the cup holder from you asap!!! where are you located?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts