Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i not to long ago bought an 05 magnum rt. i plan on getting 22" rims in the future but plan on lowering the car first, btw its sitting on the 18" daytonas. attached i have pictures of a charger on 22" rims, the same rims i want for my mag. what direction should i go in when choosing my suspension kit to make it look the same? please help and thanks for your opinion.

Attachments

·
Rollin in the Mag
5,350 Posts
You could get that stance from the eibach sportline kit, usually drops LX cars bout 2". I have the eibach prokit springs and their prodampers (shocks n struts) and it dropped my mag 1.5" all around, see my sig pic.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Stock ride height on 22s

Can't wait to make it look like

·
Premium Member
14,795 Posts
depends on your use of the car, as well as your budget. Im a big fan of airride, both for looks and function. Pretty expensive though, if all you care about is a little better cosmetic stance and don't want to get crazy. The eibachs, either the pro kit or sportlines, will give you a great look and all around function.

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
I have the DropZone kit, lowered on 22s. The front is lowered 2" and the rear is 1.75". At this stance, the rear doesn't appear to sit lower than the front. It looks like an even drop in the wheel wells but the rear actually sits a smidge higher. It's barely noticeable unless you start measurin the rocker panel clearance an each end.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Here's my Mag on BC Racing coilovers. Coilovers will let you set the height of your choosing.

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
I'm on the prokit with 22s (255/30ZR22) and this is my stance, with the RT you will get 1/4 to .5 inch lower up front, more weight than the v6. The Sportline will have you right on the tire level with the fender opening, the prokit will be just above. I can't wait for bags myself, a mag all laid out while parked is a sexy thing.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Coilovers

Can't go wrong with coilovers.
I'm running ST Coilovers but I would recommend you go with BC Racing Coilovers for more adjustability.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts