Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps so my 2006 mag is stalling big time!! When i fill up, if i drive alot during the day it really stalls at night. Stalls at all speeds im so frustrated am getting anxiety just driving its not easy driving a stalling car in la! So i wanna change the purge solenoid valve. Should I still use a 2006 solenoid or shld I use a newer year? Does it make a difference? Same with the fuel tank what year tank should I use? Obviously after 2007 but what's best?

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Nc-sxt yeah I check I'm not one with the lucky vin!

I would skip the dealer and call Chrysler Customer Service ....... 1-800-992-1997, they will need the last 8 digits of your VIN number.

Tell them your car stalls when you fill it up.

I got a new tank for no charge.

I tried replacing the vapor canister and the purge solenoid , it didn't help - you need a new gas tank.

GL

Bob

·
Registered
288 Posts
Where are you located? I've got a good tank in my '06 Magnum I'm parting out. It's also covered by the recall but I'm not sure if the recall has been done yet or not.

·
Registered
288 Posts
You can edit your profile to help everyone out. Let me know if you're interested in my gas tank.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.