Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys, i not to long ago bought an 05 magnum rt. i plan on getting 22" rims in the future but plan on lowering the car first, btw its sitting on the 18" daytonas. attached i have pictures of a charger on 22" rims, the same rims i want for my mag. what direction should i go in when choosing my suspension kit to make it look the same height? please help and thanks for your opinion.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
Coil overs are the cheapest way to go, if they are height adjustable.

Fixed springs are set to what you'll get (Eiback and others.)

Simply cutting the stock springs will get you down there to an acceptable level, as long as the rear shocks are not Nivomats.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
If u just want a nice drop and dont want to worry too much about camber, id suggest a pro-kit. They run between 5&600. It will give u about a 1.5-1.9" drop settled from what i have heard from others. Any bigger drop and ur camber will be off. Most here suggested against just changing spring. Do it right and get the kit. Struts and springs. If u want adjustable height, your options are coilovers or air ride system. Im going to wait. Suck up the horrible height for now and get bags. Fireman has a great writeup on these options somewhere in the stickys. Ill look it up and post a link.

·
Registered
4,227 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts