Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to post. I'm new here. But I need help. I'm wondering if this carplay adapter linked below will fit in our car.
I was on other site and a pop-up ad about this wireless carplay dongle. I watched the video and it looks great. It can quickly switch between CarPlay and the original car system. Plug and play, the setup is easy and the re-connection is pretty fast. It not only supports CarPlay but also supports Android Auto. It also supports online upgrades. I am satisfied with is that no longer needs to be plugged into the car, freeing up the phone. I absolutely love that no long need to take my phone out of my pocket in order to listen to music, or get directions.This is really convenient!
Of course all ads sound great, that's why I ask for help.
Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a cool little unit. Fitting 98% of cars, it would probably work for yours.
Thank you.
I bought the carlinkit adapter from Carlinkit Wireless Carplay Adapter and when I got it, I thought it was really worth my money. Carlinkit adapter is small in size and is elegant in my opinion (Not cheap plastic). The setup is easier and the re-connection is pretty fast, plug and play.
I am satisfied with my this purchase. It works well. By the way, the price is also reasonable, I used the discount code to get 15% discount. Code is "SAVE15".

·
Registered
122 Posts
am thinking about buying a magnum it starts up runs for about 30 seconds then shuts down. Is this an easy fix. And how much will it cost.
You should start a new thread instead of piggy backing on a thread about an audio product. Your question will probably get lost because no one will look for it here. I would suggest that you have a mechanic check out the car fi you can. If the owner won't let you have a mechanic look at it, walk away and keep looking. If it doesn't run, the problem may be easy to fix, but you can't tell what else may be wrong with it if you can't drive it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
You should start a new thread instead of piggy backing on a thread about an audio product. Your question will probably get lost because no one will look for it here. I would suggest that you have a mechanic check out the car fi you can. If the owner won't let you have a mechanic look at it, walk away and keep looking. If it doesn't run, the problem may be easy to fix, but you can't tell what else may be wrong with it if you can't drive it.
Sorry Iam new to the site. I thought that’s what I was doing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts