Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a creeking chirping sound comeing from front driver side.it does it when im at a complete stop and accelerate and turn and when i hit bumps. it has just started this and seems to be geting worse. i do have 24 inch wheels on it. i dont want to here about the size of my rims . i just want some ideas or if anybody has had this issue please reply. thanks and keep your hemi roarin!

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Try greasing the sway bar and endlink bushings. See if that helps.

·
They call me Destroyer
11,579 Posts
i have a creeking chirping sound comeing from front driver side.it does it when im at a complete stop and accelerate and turn and when i hit bumps. it has just started this and seems to be geting worse. i do have 24 inch wheels on it. i dont want to here about the size of my rims . i just want some ideas or if anybody has had this issue please reply. thanks and keep your hemi roarin!
There ain't nothing wrong w the size of your wheels, man. plenty of members on here rollin two fours

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
^^^ For real, no one here is hatin on 4s. I had a creeking noise comin from my front passenger side. I noticed that it went away after I replaced the lower ball joint. It was jacked. Lift up the front of your Mag. If the rubber boot is greasy, the ball joint is garbage.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts