Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from southern utah!! I have one of two 2006 magnums in this town and I could use some help with a question. My magnum is a 2006 RWD with the 2.7 V6, I would like to put the 18" R/T wheels and tires on this car. Will the bolt pattern be the same and will the off-set and disc brake clearence work as well?? Please, if anyone out there has done this switch with these rims and tires please email me or post message. Thanks everyone!!

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
I am pretty sure you should be fine. You shouldn't have any problems with brake clearance or offset.

·
Registered
40 Posts
paul said:
Greetings from southern utah!! I have one of two 2006 magnums in this town and I could use some help with a question. My magnum is a 2006 RWD with the 2.7 V6, I would like to put the 18" R/T wheels and tires on this car. Will the bolt pattern be the same and will the off-set and disc brake clearence work as well?? Please, if anyone out there has done this switch with these rims and tires please email me or post message. Thanks everyone!!
what part of southern, Utah? cedar city, st.george, just curious I see magnum's here in salt lake all the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts