Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the market of buying some rims for my SXT. But I'm not sure what brand would look good. I'd like to throw some racing rims and NOT stylish 22 inch rims or anything like that. Any help with brands and size that would look best on a Magnum would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Rims, like a spouse, are a personal choice.
Figure out what you like, then see if it fits.
(Yes... I'm still talking about the Rims!!!)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay doesn't seem like anyone is taking my question very serious. I understand both comments but the key word you LAMES are forgetting is "suggestions." So much for this site being helping as everyone made it seem like. Thanks for wasting my time.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Rims, like a spouse, are a personal choice.
Figure out what you like, then see if it fits.
(Yes... I'm still talking about the Rims!!!)
Lmao ...he's right thoe ...well are there any in particular Uve been looking at??? There's a lot to choose from ..I really like the vipers and a lot of the srt rims ..like Alcoa srt rims are real kool

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Okay doesn't seem like anyone is taking my question very serious. I understand both comments but the key word you LAMES are forgetting is "suggestions." So much for this site being helping as everyone made it seem like. Thanks for wasting my time.
There you go.......You've discovered how to get results. Be a smart ass and insulting.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Must say, this thread was entertaining.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Our point is... We don't know what YOU will like.
If you presented a few wheels, and asked our opinion (as someone did in another post a few days ago)... That's another story.
You would get plenty of opinions, which you can then make a decision.
But, for us to make suggestions... Sorry!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm in the market of buying some rims for my SXT. But I'm not sure what brand would look good. I'd like to throw some racing rims and NOT stylish 22 inch rims or anything like that. Any help with brands and size that would look best on a Magnum would be appreciated. Thanks!
The stock 20"x9" SRT wheels look great (the 300C and Challenger versions especially so IMO) and are a lightweight forged wheel. Many of the aftermarket wheels that I've seen on Magnums are much too heavy.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

Here you go.
How 'bout a Magnum Wheel thread?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts