Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 05 rt that i had a collision with a deer in about a year ago, and i intend on getting it fixed when the funds arise. my question is, will a new 300 or charger front end fit on my magnum. i've seen ones with the older model but i like the look of the 2013's better. i havent seen any pictures of these front ends on a magnum so it leads me to believe it wouldnt work. can anyone give me any information on this?

Attachments

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
Not sure about the 3hundos but the '11-'12 Chargers will work. Problem is, the body lines that run up the side of the Magnum dont matchup because there arent any body lines on the new front fenders of the chargers. There is a picture floating around of one that was done in Germany I think but the lines dont match up. PM fullofit_ (Joe) with info on the new Charger panels/conversion WITH body lines that he is doing.
spoiler alert... If all goes well he will have my car beginning of next year :)

·
Registered
582 Posts
The was one with new charger front this year at springfest..and ralph gilles actually tweeted about it.i saw it in person it looked pretty good

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
300 front is a straight swap, meaning no cutting, but you'll need all the parts that'll bolt rite up.
Hood, bumper, lights, rad support, fenders...
Chargers you'll have to cut and weld the fenders
GL!

A day later, I now realize you posted pictures of the newer style front ends... GET THE WELDER OUT!

And IMO, of the 2, the charger SRT style would look way better. The 300 would need a serious facelift, custom lights and custom danko style grill

1 - 7 of 7 Posts