Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New Interior Finished-Pics Added

Dropped off my 300c at California Upholstery yesterday morning, I will post pics as soon as I get it back.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice lookin whip .... is that a "A-team" van in the background
It sure is lol

I believe UFC fighter Quinton "Rampage" Jackson owns it now and its getting some love

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys, still no progress pics from the shop and one of the things I needed done isn't going to be done in time which sucks but I can always add it later.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Here are a few pics I took with my phone, I will take better ones tomorrow at the show and post them on Monday

Front seat with deleted headrest and chrome medallions

Dashboard

Steering Wheel

Door Panel

Rear Bucket Seats

I am soon going to color match my radio bezel, steering wheel buttons, shifter bezel, ash tray, window switches, Door Handle surrounds, dash vents, and cup holder

What do you guys think??

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wow that looks amazing. It's hard to find an interior shop over here that does work that good in a decent amount of time.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Wow, that looks great, the silver really goes well with the tan leather. I am not sure that I could recommend color matching the other parts.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
wow that is just unreallll. I'm missing out living in canada. How much would something like this run if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
wow that is just unreallll. I'm missing out living in canada. How much would something like this run if you dont mind me asking?
With the chrome medallions, aluminum strips and the pods I had made I spent around $3k for everything.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts