Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was at AutoZone the other day and seen these light and had a good idea for
them. I Really like how they look at Night!
I got a 4 switch plug for it and hard wired the switch. Plan on putting blue lights under the dash on both sides and into the visors, door lights and oh sh*t handles to completethe look.

·
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
damn, sorry about the size!

·
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heres a couple pics at night

Cant wait to finish with all blue lights! People see this and just stare!!

·
Being kept down by the man
7,782 Posts
Trippy man!

·
Bringing DA PAIN!
2,968 Posts
Its a nice subtle look at night!! I like it I like it

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did you happen to notice if they had any in red? I was looking at led strips, but those are the perfect size! Good find! Nice mod!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did you happen to notice if they had any in red? I was looking at led strips, but those are the perfect size! Good find! Nice mod!
Edit: found them online! I hate being in Iraq. Absolutely no way to mod the Mag. Hurry up January!!!:wahh:

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Very nice... I've actually done this to my Exployer and I love it, too!

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
nice I got a 5ft strip and i'm just waiting to install it. When I bought it I thought it was one you plugged into the cigarette lighter but it only has 2 wires. Don't know if its easy enough to do myself or if i should pay a grease ball to tear the snot out of my whip. Where did you connect your 4way switch too? I'm useless when it comes to finding places to hook switches and wires to cars!! Any how to help would be appreaciated!! Thanks Fellas!!

·
loven the super charged life
14,654 Posts
nice I got a 5ft strip and i'm just waiting to install it. When I bought it I thought it was one you plugged into the cigarette lighter but it only has 2 wires. Don't know if its easy enough to do myself or if i should pay a grease ball to tear the snot out of my whip. Where did you connect your 4way switch too? I'm useless when it comes to finding places to hook switches and wires to cars!! Any how to help would be appreaciated!! Thanks Fellas!!
hello you can get a fused power supply at the front cig lighter can you post a picture of what you are installing

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
i have the exact thing cb fla mag installed. Mine only has 2 wires a black and white one. Just trying to find a 4 way switch so i can have something to plug it into. A buddy a work told me I can hook the Black one(ground) to a screw or something metal to the car and then the other white one to a button somewhere on my console. Like the wiper washer fluid button. He's a shady character and I don't think that sounds right! He was like "lets go outside right now and I'll hook it up in 2 seconds." Nah I said I'm gonna look into doing it myself so I won't have to kill anyone for messing up anything!! Thank 4 way switch idea is pretty cool. I got a few things I can hard wire into that without taking up all the cig lighter ports!!

·
5,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I bought 2 strings of green, but I just can't find "The Spot" for them yet. Got several mods planned this weekend, maybe it'll come to me.
Hey where did you end up putting it?

Im kinda Pissed because mine f*%king burnt out! Im gonna have to buy a new one, its not a lot of $$ but i spend awhile putting it on my dash so it dident look like shit. oh well i guess!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts