Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I believe I did my local dealer a favor, as I think they've had this car for a while. After buying my wife an HHR with the woody kit, I felt I needed something more aggressive for my commute. The Local dodge dealer had a 2005 SXT Demonstration vehicle with only 4k miles, and lots of toys. DVD navigation, custom leather, custom flame paint, the movable pedals, and the u-connect, etc.

Got it for a pretty sweet deal from what I can see, and I'm quite happy with the vehicle especially since they threw the 6/60 extended warranty on for only $400 when the sticker said full factory, not remainder. We almost walked out when they tried to tell me I had only 18 months of warranty left.

image here as I don't yet know all the local ettiquite

http://www.mitzkity.com/images/magnum.jpg

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Welcome to the site. Nice paint. I bet you get a lot of grins and thumbs up from people. You have any more plans for it? I think it would look nice with a set of 20's or 22's inch wheels and lowered a tad. Where exactly in so cal are you. . . Anaheim area?

·
Premium Member
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes. Anaheim, bought it from McPeek Dodge. We watch Disneyland fireworks from the front porch.

Thinking of the bigger rims for it's 1 or 2 year anniversary, not able to do that right now unfortunatly, and was going to investigate adding the kicker subwoofer kit from mopar that plugs into the existing wiring harness.

And working for Mattel, I got quite the attention, especially from the Hot Wheels people :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts