Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up yall i just joined the forum a couple weeks ago. i got my magnum (the rt) last week and had somequestions about how to post pictures.i got my rims put on already but had a few questions about other mods i want to do a few performance things like an intake and chip and get an exhaust system put on and what are some other bolt on mods i could do to up my horsepower. i dont want the exhaust to be extremely loud but just want to be able to hear it moderately like in idle and then a good bit when i get on it. i just want that real deep throaty sound. what are some good intakes, are the jet chips good, and how should i go about redoing the exhaust?are borla exhausts worth the money and what companys exhaust systems tend to have the deepest tone and give the best power gains? lastly, what are some reliable places to order from online?
thanks for any help and suggestions

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
millinivation said:
whats up yall i just joined the forum a couple weeks ago. i got my magnum (the rt) last week and had somequestions about how to post pictures.i got my rims put on already but had a few questions about other mods i want to do a few performance things like an intake and chip and get an exhaust system put on and what are some other bolt on mods i could do to up my horsepower. i dont want the exhaust to be extremely loud but just want to be able to hear it moderately like in idle and then a good bit when i get on it. i just want that real deep throaty sound. what are some good intakes, are the jet chips good, and how should i go about redoing the exhaust?are borla exhausts worth the money and what companys exhaust systems tend to have the deepest tone and give the best power gains? lastly, what are some reliable places to order from online?
thanks for any help and suggestions
Howdy welcome to the forum, there is a section in the forum of product reviews reviews. IMO the "Flowmaster Sound" is the definitive sound. I tried a singl3 40 on my SXT and the drone was killer. After I swapped to a Dynomax, someone done the same but left the resonators on and it wasnt too bad at all. As for the chips, i think jet chip is the only one out there for the magnums. They come in 2 stages stock and modded. Do the chip after the intake and exhaust then you are maximizing your $$$.

As for pics its the easist way to post pics in the gallery section here. Make sure that you choose "members categories", this way you will create you own personal gallery and continue to upload to it. When you want to post a pic in a post, just do a link to the pic. Use the icon that looks like a yellow square with mountains and sun. Another way is to use sites like photobucket, cardomain or a personal website from Yahoo and then link the pics to it. Steve the admin dude is trying to get pics going here, so I think the first way is the best.

Dont forget to intro yourself in the general talk forum so everyone can say hi!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I run the stage 2 chip along with a CAI and Flowmaster exhaust. The chip certainly added some pep, but the only draw back to some is you have to run a min of 91 octane. But with the chip the shifts feel cleaner and it takes off like a bat out of hell.. I can spin the stock conti's all the way through 1st and sometimes catch alittle in second. I also can break traction with I keep the car in 1st and floor it going 10-15 miles per hour.. It is a blast

1 - 10 of 10 Posts