Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey wats up everyone, i stumbled upon this site two days ago and havent been able to take my eyes off yet! these are some pretty awsome customizations :hail:.. i soon will be custom mag owner of corse with the help of you guys. im buying this 06' MAG standard version i found on the link at the bottom. pls tell me if its worth it and if i should go for it. i gave them part of the down payment the other day and im very excited.
i would like to mod it and paint it SO I HAVE LOTS AND LOTS OF QUESTIONS. I ALSO ASK FOR SUGGESTION. :feedback: 1st things i would like to have a custom paint job but i have kno ideas at all, and i want to get the euro projection hid lights. which would be the best and wat site would i go to.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Dodge magnum Hatchback

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Dodge magnum Hatchback

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat Car seat cover

2006 Dodge Magnum, $7,895 - Cars.com

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,413 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. I don't see many Mags in that color. You sound very enthusiastic and have came to the right place for any wisdom you may need. You'll enjoy it here.

·
Premium Member
14,795 Posts
the 2.7 is really limited to a cold air intake, and exhaust upgrades, as far as performance options go. If you are looking for more SHOW than GO, the 2.7 moves the magnum quite nicely. Don't be expecting tons of horsepower, or the ability to gain much more hp in the future. If high performance is important to you, either now or with what you hope to achieve with the magnum, then you would want at a minimum, the 3.5l, as you are able to start doing things like cam's, programmers, s/c's, etc.

Welcome to custommagnums, and i hope to see you sticking around!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sweet thanks guys.. yeahh speed is okay for now i wont be to much into racing or anythingg.. just want the looks to be out better than anyone elses in the city...i want to find a style to paint it first...and lights...

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix,Az.
I like the dark blue color.
2.7 or 6.1...It is still a magnum, and you will LOVE IT.
Have fun here.. These people know the sh!t.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Welcome from a FOUR MAGNUM family in North Carolina. Other than the performance issues for the 2.7; you're gonna love 'er! Guess the wife and I really like 'em ~ We both have TWO!!! LOL

·
keep calm? IT'S GOT A HEMI!
8,394 Posts
Welcome from OKC, OK. There is nothing wrong with our 2.7s. It's not a race motor but it runs just fine and looks the same as all the rest (well cept the SRT). Get a nice drop or bags and a few mods on it and it will stand out well. Reso delete and people will turn their head when you pass just from hearing it. There is so much you can do there is just no one way to go. I'm sure you'll get just as much enjoyment from yours as everyone else.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Oh thank you guys so much! i didnt kno the site was so interactive. i posted this morning and logged back in to tons of ideas and comments, thank you guys so much

Hey keep in mind im new to this so i may not kno all of the technical languages, but nothins stoppping me from learning.. DEMON STATED: "Get a nice drop or bags" WHAT THE HECK ARE THOSE. LOL

1 - 20 of 32 Posts