Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, So i guess it has been a while since i have been on here, well recently i have decided i need to do some new stuff to the Mag. here is what i have decided upon

Maintenance parts;
So i ordered a new EGR valve and all gaskets to do with it and the tube, i know i have been having problems with it and i finally threw a code a week or so ago,
I ordered a new PCV valve, mine is still stock and figured its about time to change that out.
I ordered a new Rocker Shaft Assembly for the passenger side cylinder head, i noticed this winter, especially when it gets below -20 Celsius i had a terrible ticking noise, that i self diagnosed with one of those dowels shearing off, but also i brought it into the dealer and they said the same. So i ordered all those parts from Moparpartz, those guys are amazing with their service, and plus the amount that i paid for the parts from them it would have cost me to just get the one rocker shaft assembly from the dealer.

New things: I know you guys are going to hate me for this, but i ordered a Setina PB400 push bar for the front of my mag, i realize this goes against most of yalls thoughts, but i only did it due to necessity, I drive a ton of dark secondary highways all winter long. and with those pesky moose that we have up here id rather have as much protection as i can. Also the number one reason for it, I'm putting a 20" LED light bar on it, as well as two 5" led driving lights. This car is going to have some sick forward lighting!

PS; If anyone wants a good tip on some awesome looking, bright, led direct plug and play fog lights, JW speaker sells a oem fit LED fog light, That looks AWESOME!

I'm debating getting a Diablosport In-tune, but i think if i do it will be right after i get my maintenance parts installed along with the push-bar and lights. Also i foresee a big bully CAI in my future

Thanks for reading my little check in guys, i will hopefully be posting pictures as soon as everything comes in, which hopefully should be here by the end of Feb!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Nice mods IMO, my wife put that push bar on her mag and it IS pretty cool!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have a former 2008 police interceptor with a GO Rhino push bar, it looks sweet but push bars/brush guards are not really designed for hitting things. My dad owns a aftermarket vehicle shop in Austin and he has customers coming in all the time that hit other cars and animals with these push bars but they bars will do more serious damage to the vehicle then without, such as frame damage since the bars are directly attached to the front clip = expensive to fix when caved in. It will be awesome for mounting your lights though!

As for the tuner, I literally just got my Diablo Sport Trinity last weekend and love it!!!! It's amazing what a tuner can do without any physical mods to car! Highly recommend!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts