Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how easy or difficult it is to run all new speaker wire? Getting a 4 channel amp and was told to run new speaker wire for best results. Is this necessary and how can I get step by step instructions to do so. Thanks!!

·
Registered
77 Posts
It's not very hard at all. I just pulled out my wire I ran front to back previously and reran 2 sets per side front to back to go active. The only hang ups will be from the doors to cab. You'll have to do some fishing and punch a hole in the foam insulation near the e-brake, at least that's what I did. Maybe there's an easier way but it worked for me.

·
Who's on 1st
7,278 Posts
yeah its not hard just tideous. GL with it. If i can reccomend something go to audio savings and get cadence wire its legit and cheap

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks fellas, but I have all needed wires for install. I jus wanted to know where to start and what the process was. Do u guys know if there is a YouTube video or a website I can go to for step by step instructions? I installed my Kenwood hu & my 2 PPI 10" subs to my Polk pa1200 amp so I don't think this should b that difficult, jus need to know the process. Thanks in advance guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts