Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up an 06 Magnum SRT8, and to quote my brother "I'll bet it goes like hell". It sure does.

Im outside Atlanta, GA. Haven't had a Chrysler product in a few decades, last one landed me in jail for exessive speeding :cool30: . I think this one might have the same results.

Nothing modded yet, paint is first on the list for me. And unlike you others that have had your cars in magazines, I get my photos in magazines. Mostly drag racing stuff. You can check em out at www.gouldphoto.com

Can't wait to take this ride to the track to confirm those mid 13 numbers.

Steve (signature to come)

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Cool photos on your web-page. The red Enzo on your page looks much better than the one some idiot wrecked out here last month, doing 162mph. I heard on the news this morning that there may be video of the wreck from in the car. Can't wait to see that.

What type of paint work are you planning?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paint

Thanks for the welcome... and the world is down 1 Enzo. That Ferrari meet in Florida had 2 Enzo and a Maseratti MC12, they sounded great when the fired up to leave.

As for paint... working out a 2 tone with some fade or pattern between the colors. Haven't decided which half will get the new color upper or lower.

After seeing a R/T with lowering springs, that has just been added to the list as well as new exhaust.

Steve

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
If you do the custom paint work, it has to be lowered or it just doesn't look right.
You have a few choices for lowering; springs, coil-overs or airbags. It all depends on how much you have to spend.

Keep us posted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts