Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Just a few, stick with the basic tried and true Eibach springs. These are typically paired with Bilstein. If you already have an SRT, then you already have the Bilstein. Tirerack has full kits. Some with Bilstein+Eibach and some that are all Eibach. Either way, you cannot go wrong. Just pick the price that works for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a few, stick with the basic tried and true Eibach springs. These are typically paired with Bilstein. If you already have an SRT, then you already have the Bilstein. Tirerack has full kits. Some with Bilstein+Eibach and some that are all Eibach. Either way, you cannot go wrong. Just pick the price that works for you.
Thanks. I've already pulled the trigger on the full set of Eibachs with the sway bars. I'll be doing both front and rear not this weekend but, the following weekend. I'll keep in contact here with what I think. Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
My '07 Magnum R/T, 5.7 has a stock suspension. What's the best shock/strut?
I use the Magnum for only long road trips, so want something that will provide a good feel of the road.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just ordered the eibach pro kit with the 2" drop for my '05 RT. I was thinking that 2" wasnt that much... maybe i'm wrong?

Pictured is my stock setup, no eibach yet... Those stock rims look tiny in the wheel wells, right? I want to do the demon replica wheels, and now am kinda worried that a 2" drop might bee too much to accomodate new 20" rims... i want to do a staggered setup, with the 10.5" in the back. Anyone out there know if im screwed?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts