Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am a member of LXForums,Dodge Talk,and Dodge Magnum Club. I seldom post,try to keep up with others posts. I bought 1st magnum,Silver R/T rwd in 6-04. I traded last month after two years for an Inferno Red AWD R/T,also an 05. Went to dealer to get my oil changed and ended up trading cars. I was able to attend the first meet and greet yesterday held here in Columbus,Ohio. We had 18 cars ,and about 22-25 people,good time. Looking forward to meeting many of you in the future.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Welcome to the site. Be sure to upload some pics in the gallery. Why did you trade? Did you want the AWD feature? Do you have any mods or have any planned?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve,
I have already added Dub CAI,JBA stainless catback system,carbon fiber engine cover w/stainless package,LED atil-lights,mesh grille,debadged fronrt fenders and rear,added R/T badges on front fenders,rear deck and grille,vent visors,splash guards,visor decals and dash knobs in last month since I traded.
I traded because I wanted the AWD when I bought first R/T 6-04,weren't availabale. Car was early one,had 4 recalls and other issues,radio and some electronics would quit periodically,rattle,Etc. Bad engine tick many Hemis have. The new one does not have the tick though??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey Folks!!

Just arrived. I've had my SRT8 since March 06. I've only seen one other in the DC area. I really like it (My Mercedes 560 SEL has been neglected because of the Magnum). I just finished with an extended vacation up and down the East coast with my kids, we visited Boston, New York, Philly, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, DC, Richmond, and the Outer Banks of NC. Glad to be on board.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts