Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, my name is Allen, I am the original owner of a 06 5.7L Magnum with 230,000 miles on it. Yes 230k miles! (Ill give you proof if you want proof) She has run strong for every day i have driven her. And still supper strong to this day. *ᴷᶰᵒᶜᵏ ᵒᶰ ʷᵒᵒᵈ
Replaced 4 sets of plugs (Always to double platinum)
had about a dozen oil changes (Half of them being from "cycles of dripping oil) :nervous:
Had to change an erg valve
Changed a throttle body (due to getting brake cleaner in it trying to clean the thing) :01:
And Installed slotted and drilled discs.
Other than that, that's all she wrote. Mainly because this needed to be a daily driver (even though i have a passion for cars)
Overall she looks like a beauty (Just that dang poorly designed rotten away hatch seal on the roof)
This car has been my absolute most favorite car and im praying that Dodge will reproduce this car.

My background; I've raced go-karts, mini cup cars, then got heavy into RC onroad electric racing and rc planes (Cheaper but still a ton of fun)

·
GooN
950 Posts
Welcome from Southern MD!!!

·
Magnums Rule....
1,501 Posts
Welcome from Pa.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Music City Mopar Club

Welcome from Nashville!

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey!!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Welcome to the site from Surprise, AZ!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Welcome from Pacifica Cali.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Welcome from SoCal.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Welcome from a SIX MAGNUM and two 300 SRT family in North Carolina.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Greetings

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome from S.E. TN! I used to be into r/c off road and on road/carpet for a long time,still have a closet full.lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts