Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my story is I had a 2007 magnum for two weeks until it was totaled in my parking garage. Bought a 2005 magnum and thank god for one month dealer warranty. They rebuilt the motor with after market seals and they didn't hold up even 24hrs. New motor, same 05 mag. When they replaced the motor they DIDNT replace the exhaust. So I lopped everything off after the factory xpipe and ran pipes straight out the back (info on whether that's bad for the HEMI or not would be appreciated). Only other mods are a CAI and a diablo intune. Input on what other quick mods could be done easily to improve performance and diavability would be greatly appreciated (driven tuners my whole life so I'm new to this) AND as of right now its on 22s so if someone has 20s I might be open to a trade.

·
Magnum Lighting Supporting Vendor
388 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Whew, hopefully it's smooth sailing from here on with your Magnum. Sorry to hear about all these issues!

Nick C.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Welcome from another SoCal member.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Welcome from Surprise, AZ!

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Welcome from a SIX MAGNUM, THREE 300SRTS, ONE DODGE CHARGER AND TWO PT CRUISER GT family in North Carolina.

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Welcome from NJ!

·
Magnums Rule....
1,501 Posts
I am glad it all worked out, Nothing wrong with straight pipe exhaust, welcome to the site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts