Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my wife a 05 Magnum, it only has a 2.7 liter in it, but it is for her and the kids, was wondering how I would go by getting some peformance parts so the grocery getter could get some more attention. Also where to locate a dual exhaust rear panel for my car so I can put the dual exhaust kit on the car.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Welcome to the gang. For the dual exhaust cutouts, you will need to either get a new rear bumper cover ($768 new & painted when I replaced mine) or like a few have done, cut it. Take some posterboard, and trace the one side the transfer it over the other side. The BC is black underneath the paint, so you will need some touch up paint too.

And for performance parts, the 2.7L is about the same as the 3.5L for parts, no many. There are some companies that are starting to reconize the non-RTs. Check out the product review section on here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hello all

hi yall i just got a new magnum rt love the hemi :D yeah it puts a big grin on my face every time i crank it up! im looking for a windsheild decal indicating the hemi any suggestions of places to look would be greatly welcome. mine is the only one in my small town with a hemi only five here counting mine and i want the rest to know. heeheeehee :cool:

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
I have a vinyl cutter, so if you have a design I can cut it out for you. Just need to know the approx. size and color of vinyl

1 - 4 of 4 Posts