Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2006 Dodge Magnum. I was never really into American cars until I went to a Philadelphia Auto show and was introduced to the one and only,"MONSTER MAGNUM". It was a thing of beauty and no matter what I had heard about dodges and their lack of durability and reliability, I just had to own this vehicle. 3 years later, it isn't driven much but I have added a lot of my own touches to make it mine. Custom honey comb grille that I modified mustang halo's with smoke halo's all around. 1.25 drop all the way around as well as custom magnum speaker setup in the rear, strut brace, diablo tune kit, 22's, navigation with console DVD, flip DVD, tailgate DVD, apple mac mini in the rear, shaved wiper with Chrysler 300 spoiler, tripod pillar, pocket subs, r/t exhaust with glass packs, smoke/amber fender turn signals, mirror l.e.d.s and much much more. More to come but I have been overwhelmed with work. I have always enjoyed modifying vehicles since I was 12 years old building legos. I started with Volkswagen, went to Honda and now I am here. Just wanted to introduce myself.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Wow that is a lot of work. But...:worthless:
:lmao:Well not really worthless but I would love to see some. Great job.

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
Welcome to the forum Eddie. Nice story there.
For me, my Maggie has been more than durable. Almost 230,000 miles and just shy of 11 years old from the date of purchase.
I said from the beginning that I would keep her forever!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Welcome from Surprise,AZ!

·
Registered
732 Posts
Welcome from SoCal.

·
Magnums Rule....
1,501 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I posted a picture on the site. cannot figure out how to load images in my profile. error message that images are too large.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Welcome from NJ! Keep that tailgate clean!

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Welcome from New Jersey!!!

·
Registered
159 Posts
I posted a picture on the site. cannot figure out how to load images in my profile. error message that images are too large.
Create a photobucket.com location for the photos. Then you can use the "Insert Image", click the from web page tab and paste in the link photobucket gives you for the photo. Finally I normally uncheck the box "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" to reduce the load on this site. Then click "Insert Image". There is also a how to, i believe, here on how to post photos.

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
Welcome from Phoenix, Az.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IMG_82451.jpg I know hat it has been a while but between working and school my time has been limited. I recently prepared my magnum for a car show at home depot. Here is the end result. Hope that you like.

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Well... here's a belated welcome to the forum. Post up some photos of your ride, let's see it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts