Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a dyno pull done at the new PSI tuning shop here in Hillsboro, OR. The gains were impressive from the last pull done about 18 months ago. The main difference is that I'm running Diablo as opposed to SuperChips.

The previous reads were 296 hp, 306 TQ

The new reads are 300 hp, 350 TQ :beerchug:

I'm trying to figure how to load the graph readouts. Now I've installed the new C&L CAI and I'll have another pull done and throw those numbers up. :))

·
Registered
939 Posts
Those numbers sound about right. Keep pushing it bro

·
Premium Member
5,683 Posts
I to plan on dyno testing my car to have some comfort knowing the money spent on performance mods actually does improve performance.

The results of the two tests there, the only difference is the Diablo Vs. Superchip?

Did you get your tests done on the same dyno?

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Nice 'n Torquey

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Chutsk10,
The only difference was the tuning: Diablo vs SuperChips. The dyno is not the same one as before but the same brand, Dynojet Research, different shop.

·
Premium Member
5,683 Posts
For the most consistent results I think it's best to keep using the same dyno as each can be calibrated slightly different. Just something to keep in mind for your next runs.

Nice to see numbers though, certainly helpful for others to see.

·
Registered
421 Posts
good seeing #s, but bolt ons dont give good #s like a ls1 dose when you add bolt ons, our hemis respond to cams and heads lol...

Nice 'n Torquey

are 5.7s are tq as you can tell with my 100 shot in my sig haha....

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'd have to agree with using the same dyno for consistency. I had to use this shop because they're 15 minutes from the house and right in the middle of some nice long straight roads! Ill post next dyno run with the new CAI.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The numbers should be higher than that. With an afe intake and a 91 cai diablo canned tune, I was up at 320 rwhp. Stock was about 280.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts