Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there everyone!! I'm Andy from the SF bay area. I just bought my childhood dream car and I'm not looking back!! I'm excited to be a part of the magnum community and learn from all you magnum enthusiasts.

First off I want to make my magnum handle like a performance car. I'm pretty much set on the BC Racing BR coilovers for AWD. Does anyone know where I could get a good deal on those? I read through the install forum for the prototypes and was sold. Good price for good performance is what I hear about them.

I'm also looking to get a magnaflow exhaust system, so again any help on good prices for magnaflow flow parts would be greatly appreciated.

I'm look forward to chatting with you guys on the forum and hope to contribute to the knowledge soon.

Drive safe and drive fun!!

West coast - BEST coast!!
Peace

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
Welcome from a SIX MAGNUM and TWO 300SRT family in North Carolina.

·
Premium Member
18,840 Posts
Hi Andy, stop on by our club site - cencallx.com - I'm in Foster City, where you located?

·
Registered
732 Posts
Welcome from SoCal.

·
Magnums Rule....
1,501 Posts
Welcome from PA.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Welcome from San Diego ca

·
Registered
258 Posts
I ordered my bcracing coilover yesterday, along with complete suspension and brake rebuild. I'm excited to see how they will change the handling of my awd!

I also wanted a Magnum since 05.... But I wish I had gone for it and bought the first one I looked at. I settled for an AWD SXT... First one was an identically colored SRT8.. What I really want NOW, is an identically colored AWD R/T. Really bad.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
Welcome from NC!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Welcome from the EAST coast!

·
Premium Member
1,223 Posts
Welcome from NE

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Welcome Andy from New Jersey!!! You'll find whatever you need here. Be sure to post pics!!!

I love my BC coilovers!!!!

Hope the mod bug bites :haha:

Matt

1 - 17 of 17 Posts