Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a magnum rt a few weeks ago and decided to make a chargum out of it and bought all the parts, After installing the upper radiator mount and headlights i sat the fenders on and thats when i realized i shouldve read up more...lol

I now know the fenders need some modifying, just curious since ive gotten this far and dont want to start all over does anyone make/sale fenders that are already modified??

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,574 Posts
/Welcome from a SIX MAGNUM, THREE 300SRT, ONE DODGE CHARGER AND TWO PT CRUISER GT family in North Carolina.

PM GreenKing he has a CHARGUM AND is a great guy.

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
Soooo. All the Chargum fenders are comin out of Florida huh? Anyone taking care of the Phoenix area to save on the ridonkulous shipping charges...Oh..and Sinister Extremes is out.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Soooo. All the Chargum fenders are comin out of Florida huh? Anyone taking care of the Phoenix area to save on the ridonkulous shipping charges...Oh..and Sinister Extremes is out.
Greenking is out your way he should be able to save you a ton.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Any good body shop should be able to knock those out quick,Paul made the originals out of fiberglass and hopefully still has the mold if you can convince him to bust out a pair.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Any good body shop should be able to knock those out quick,Paul made the originals out of fiberglass and hopefully still has the mold if you can convince him to bust out a pair.
what would be a fair price for fabbing one in your opinion?

·
Meet Celeste
4,659 Posts
Welcome from NJ....best of luck!

·
hit it like a stormtrooper
2,472 Posts
OP said he's doin an '07.. Did you mold 1st or 2nd Gen fenders Paul? If second Gen pm me the price to Phoenix 85027 for the fiberglass ones. Just curious the difference(if any) in cost compared to the metal ones.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts