Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just registered a couple of days ago, and I've noticed that there seems to be a lot of spam posts on this site! Most are obvious from their titles, but doesn't the admin. object to all of the free advertising?

One thing I've noticed is that the site is really focused on mods. That is fine, but isn't anyone interested in stock Mags. The tech pages seem to be focused on mods, while it seems most of the questions I've seen are asking how to fix stock models.

I've only had my Magnum R/T for a few weeks, and am not familiar with who publishes shop manuals for Mopar. When I had Camaros & Firebirds I picked up shop manuals from Helms.

I'm also surprised to see a number of posts with technical questions that are 2 or 3 years old with no responses. Are there any experienced Mopar mechanics n this site?

These points are not intended as criticisms except my first point. Just challenges that I think could make the site better. I hope I'm not offending anyone, that is not my intention.

·
Administrator
857 Posts
Went and deleted a bunch of spam. We're about to upgrade the site software, and it will include some better spam combatting tools

Kevin

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
​Welcome from a 15 LX family in North Carolina.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts