Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

which header is best for dodge magnum RT?

1K views 15 replies 15 participants last post by  GreenKing 
#1 ·
Hi, my name is Manny from NYC, owner of a Bright Silver 05 Magnum RT 5.7L Hemi. I joined this site because it’s very informative. The dodge Forum has been very helpful with various related issues to Dodge Magnum RT. I am currently looking into upgrading my car; I started a few cost effective changes which I been wanting to do, I changed the factory grill to a original SRT8 honeycomb grill with the original 70’s red RT emblem. My project after that was upgrading my regular front lights with HID 8000k projector lights. I was having a hard time selecting between black or chrome housing, I decided to go with black. One drawback was the flickering, but that was resolved by adding a smart relay. My next project that I am considering is Headers; hopefully I can start this in the spring 2010. I welcome ideas from anyone.

Cheers

MO

#3 ·
Welcome from the MotorCity, Michigan!! Your hardest choice with be on getting either long tube or short tube headers. There are Members here that have done both, When you are ready, start a thread and you will get all kinds of help!!! Then let Ken or I know what you want and 3G will get it for you..... (shameless plug!)

Be sure to Check out Welcome to 3gcustomz.com! Home of the Sickest Customz in the Dirty South! for your Modding needs

or give me a PM and I will try to help you out!

Glenn

#6 ·
Welcome MO from a FOUR MAGNUM family in North Carolina.

#8 ·
Welcome to the CM Family from So-Cal.

#9 ·
I bought the JBA shorties myself. Couldn't find anything negative on the JBAs. Most things I found comparing the 2 had JBA being the preferred choice.

#12 ·
Welcome from North Carolina...

#13 ·
Welcome a board from Miami! :beerchug:

Just my $0.02 from what I have read here and elsewere the JBAs seem popular and reliable.
THERE ARE SOOOOOOOOOooo MANY MODS!!!
Start Clicking:comp26:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.