Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just finished installing the K&N Aircharger and I noticed the throttle body has no throttle cable that I could see. Is it electronically controlled? If not, where is the cable to rev her up from the engine compartment?

·
Registered
83 Posts
steve said:
Just finished installing the K&N Aircharger and I noticed the throttle body has no throttle cable that I could see. Is it electronically controlled? If not, where is the cable to rev her up from the engine compartment?
its a drive by wire, you press the accelerator and a signal is sent to the computer to open the throttle............shitty huh?

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
KGBPro said:
its a drive by wire, you press the accelerator and a signal is sent to the computer to open the throttle............shitty huh?
I wonder if the gear selector is too? Neat mod be a push button gear selector on the steering wheel and a hand operated throttle where the gear shifter is now. That would be perfect for a diasabled persons car. Imagine the face of the kiddy racers getting passed my a RT with a wheelchair in the back haha. Hmmm even make the throttle like a boat throttle. Or even better a Jet planes throttle stick.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts