Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
waad up im the ceo of nok cc in southern cali my car was on display @ the last meet on the 25 in irvine,ca
my fully original project has been @ sema 2005, and @ ces show 2006.. if u need any type of help hit me up ill be glad to help ... well this ride isnt done you'll see it soon, it should be ready for sema 2006 ...keep posted

·
VinylDecals.com
1,757 Posts
Welcome to the site. I think I remember seeing your magnum at an Art of Noize show a year or so a go. It looked no where near what it does now. You said your ride isn't done, what more is there to do? Be sure to upload some pics in the gallery.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Absolutely beautiful, BUT, I'm not diggin' the 300C grill...have some Magnum pride, man. How is the road noise with those doors? What's the grey wire running from the console?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
steve said:
Welcome to the site. I think I remember seeing your magnum at an Art of Noize show a year or so a go. It looked no where near what it does now. You said your ride isn't done, what more is there to do? Be sure to upload some pics in the gallery.
yup yup same ride @ art of noise show ....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SoCalRT said:
Your ride is truely wild, with mods everywhere. What could you possibly have left to do?
well igot 24" tires im just waiting on the assanti rims i ordered well i gotta change the front again, i let my partner come out with the prototype but ill have the finished product ...

·
In the corner with the crayons
2,597 Posts
Just an Awesome ride!!

MAGnificent said:
waad up im the ceo of nok cc in southern cali my car was on display @ the last meet on the 25 in irvine,ca
my fully original project has been @ sema 2005, and @ ces show 2006.. if u need any type of help hit me up ill be glad to help ... well this ride isnt done you'll see it soon, it should be ready for sema 2006 ...keep posted

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well if u cant drive it why own it i cant say daily i got a few other rides ! hinge is cool it's just that it's definately a show only hinge !

·
Registered
79 Posts
I agree with you "...if you can't drive it...". I really hate going to shows and seeing these guys unload their "trailer queens". Sure they look good but why bother if you can't roll out in that joint.

·
Registered
1 Posts
magnum performance

Whats up? Im new on here so im saying hello to everybody. My name is Nick. I have a custom 2005 dodge magnum se. I have motor upgrades and body upgrades. Im still working on it though. Listen,Im looking to get rid of my governor. My top speed is 120mph. Does anybody know how to take it off? I know you have to do it threw the computer, but what would I need?

·
Premium Member
193 Posts
WoW! I think the only thing this car doesn't have is ....... the little pine tree air freshener. [Ha!] Awesome Mag dude. Keep up the good work.
L8R
He e' nalu

1 - 18 of 18 Posts