Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just another noobie. I right now don't have a Magnum, but i am hoping to get one as soon as possible. I fell in love with the Magnum ever since it has come out into production. I would have one now, but i had boughten a Mercury Cougar V-6 5-speed around the same time the Magnum came out. I love my Cougar but in Minnesota, it sucks having a front wheel drive car with performance tires. So i'm looking forward to having an AWD. I'm hoping i can keep my Cougar and still get the Magnum. But I need to finish skool first... 1 dredful year left. But i'm mainly here to learn about the Magnums better and find out what I want to do to mine when I get it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx. Ya i can only prepare for mine like i did for my Cougar for 3 years. But then one happy day a girl hit my Oldsmobile. She had no insurance and was forced to pay me $2000 or we would take her to court and then the state would take her away from her brother. So I won.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Dont forget the used market, I have only heard of one person with a lemon. I have 21K miles on my V-6 and absolutely love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts