Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend just bought a 2010 Charger. So I decided to be a good friend and start him with some simple mods. I first started by shaving its a$$, then the moldings. He wanted to still have the letters Charger SXT on his car somewhere so I fulfilled his request LOL

·
Premium Member
3,160 Posts
Now, now everyone, this is a forum that's accepting of nearly all lifesytles... if shaving his friend's a$$ provides our good friend, Ghost, some level of fullfilment... and his friend appreciates it... who are we to to judge?

Personally, I draw the line WAAAAY before grooming anyone's posterior... though I'd be more than happy to help debadge a buddy's ride.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
BTW - I like how you covered the licence plate. Very ingenious right there!
That's what I was thinking, lol. I like the subtlety.

I have a question for everyone...Why do you cover your plates? Just a question. Now, when people have personalized plates, they show them off...But when they are not, people make the classic photoshop swirl. If you go out in public with your car, strangers see your plates everyday. I would trust all of you on here over a stranger in the street any day. If someone were to be snoopy and memorize your plates, what harm can they actually do? The DMV won't release any of your info to them. Just a thought that's been brewing in my head.

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL Thanks idk my friend wanted the plate covered...me personally idc

·
Registered
994 Posts
Wow thanks for the great laugh this morning.

About covering the plate it is / was an issue of privacy, people can track you through your plate. I learned that the hard way, and why I am very very selective about photos I share.... And this is the first forum in a long time that I have felt comfortable showing pictures of my car in front of my house... But I am very careful to always point away from the house.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Sorry for the late reply. I wanted to write this a few days ago but got busy. I tried "stalking" myself by looking up my five license plates and couldn't find anything. The only thing that popped up on websites was for a paid subscription to a site claiming to have info. I talk with license offices almost daily for my work and know that you can't get personal info from them. before 9/11 you could get peoples change of address from the Post Office, and a few tid bits of info from DMV's, but now you can't.

Now saying that...it is possible for people with the right connections to abuse that power and find someones address from their plates. But, if someone was that dead set on finding you...well, you prb know about them already and are expecting it! lol. What Mustang owner did you make fun of MichiganCur? lol. Just messing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts