Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
VinylDecals.com
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Its official. I have sent in the check to reserve the picnic spot. Here are the details:

Date: Sunday, September 12th, 2010
Time: 11am to 4pm
Location - Leadbetter Beach, Santa Barbara, CA
Parking is first come first serve and you do have to pay($1.50 an hour). Be sure to bring cash or check as they don't accept credit cards.

I want to get a list going to who will be attending, how many people you will be bringing and if you are bringing anything. Please copy the list below and add your name to your post.

1. Steve - 2 - EZ up, Hamburgers and buns, condiments, charcoal and waters
2. So*Cal Pearl -4- Plates, Napkins and utensils also a side dish and dessert!
3. envyoftheworld - 2 - Ribs and Links
4. 2Goofy - 2 -sodas, hot dogs
5. Racer2438 - 2 - EZ up

Here are a list of things we will need:

Another EZ up with weights to hold it down.
Sodas or other refreshments, but no alcohol
Hot dogs and buns
Plates, plastic silverware and cutlery
Donations to help with the site rental

We will need a volunteer to be head BBQer.

You are not obligated to bring anything, but yourself and a positive attitude. Other LX's are welcome, but I need a heads up they will be attending so we have enough food. The capacity of the site is 125. Feel free to bring the whole family. The beach is just a hop away and there is a lot of sightseeing to do in Santa Barbara after the BBQ.

In the event that rain is forcasted for that weekend, the event will be canceled.

·
Swaggin' Wagon
1,196 Posts
I'm down Steve. I got the fam already to go.

I'll bring the plates, napkins and utensils. I can also ring a LARGE side dish and a dessert!
I may take the task of head BBQer. I'll bring some spatulas and tongs for the food. But if someone else wants to take the role be my guest.

2. Armondo - 1 - Sodas and waters
3. So*Cal Pearl -4- Plates, Napkins and utensils also a side dish and dessert!

·
VinylDecals.com
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave and I are a maybe. I will let you know what we will bring soon.

Thanks Steve.
I put you on the list. Let me know if it changes.

I'm down Steve. I got the fam already to go.

I'll bring the plates, napkins and utensils. I can also ring a LARGE side dish and a dessert!
I may take the task of head BBQer. I'll bring some spatulas and tongs for the food. But if someone else wants to take the role be my guest.

2. Armondo - 1 - Sodas and waters
3. So*Cal Pearl -4- Plates, Napkins and utensils also a side dish and dessert!
Sides and desserts would be great. Feel free to bring whatever you like.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Sb bbq

Will there be a cruise up Cabrillo Blvd and or State St after..That would be cool also!!!!

That parking lot is going to get full To bad we could not get a section for the cars..

·
Swaggin' Wagon
1,196 Posts
Bumps!!!!!

I know there was more people then this interested in the BBQ.

·
Swaggin' Wagon
1,196 Posts
Saturday Afternoon BUMPS!

·
Premium Member
1,612 Posts
Just saw the final date (9/12) and that definitely takes us out. School's in full swing then.

Rich

·
Swaggin' Wagon
1,196 Posts
This is crazy. There was so much interest in the BBQ when there wasnt a set date. Now that we have one everyone is dropping like flies. THIS CANT HAPPEN! NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Swaggin' Wagon
1,196 Posts
10 day later BUMPS!!!!!

·
Swaggin' Wagon
1,196 Posts
208 Views. Is anyone interested in this BBQ any more? Everyone was excited until the date was announced. I'm taking 2 1/2 hour cruise over the grapevine for this event.

·
VinylDecals.com
1,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bumpity bump. This event will go on even if its just a few of us, I've already paid for the spot. Only thing that will cancel it is rain. If you do plan on attending, please post here. We want to make sure to have enough food.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Man, seems like a good time. I'm willing to make the 7-8 hr drive, kinda of expensive weekend. but I'll let you all know, gotta talk to da wifey first.

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Just a tad too far from Florida..........................

LOL

Bob

·
SilverBack
4,731 Posts
I'm in with the wife and kid.....I'll bring Hot Links for the grill

1 - 20 of 51 Posts