Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Woohoo, CM barbecue! You did mean Sunday September 11? Let's all fly flags and wear our colors! Monday is a furlough day for me, so sunday shouldn't be a problem, count me in. I'll be flying solo, my boyfriend will be in Japan. I know he's going to be bummed missing out on a Magnum cruise, he really likes my car :) Count me in, I'll bring some sort of side dish and maybe some smoked tuna with with crackers. Depends on how the fishing goes between now and then LOL. So far not too good. But i can always bring halibut civeche? Can't wait to meet everyone!

·
I'd Rather be Camping!
9,853 Posts
Woohoo, CM barbecue! You did mean Sunday September 11? Let's all fly flags and wear our colors! Monday is a furlough day for me, so sunday shouldn't be a problem, count me in. I'll be flying solo, my boyfriend will be in Japan. I know he's going to be bummed missing out on a Magnum cruise, he really likes my car :) Count me in, I'll bring some sort of side dish and maybe some smoked tuna with with crackers. Depends on how the fishing goes between now and then LOL. So far not too good. But i can always bring halibut civeche? Can't wait to meet everyone!

This thread is from last year =)

I like your enthusiasm though!

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Aww man. Just my luck, a day late and a dollar short. Wait a minute, I'm getting myself all confused. The heading says September 12, so i'm still good right! This is what i get for reading everything LOL.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Lmafo I was like aw sick totally gonna go. And I looked at the date and said 2010. I was like damn I need a delorean to go back to the future lol

41 - 51 of 51 Posts