Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
managed to ruin the roll of 24 x 60 inch carbon fiber wrap that came today..:eek:mfg:

destroyed both my windsheild side moldings removing them, the plastic tore, tried crazy glue, no dice, looks like just under 100 shipped for new ones...:censored:...unless i can find some used ones off a online junker..

i did get to change my serpentine belt, it was all dry rotted, and getting noisey, so that was good..

·
Premium Member
10,449 Posts
Sorry Brandon. The bright note is that you got that belt changed.
The other stuff you don't need in order for the car to operate. Hopefully that will take care of itself in time.

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Dave...i actually managed to get the crazy glue to work, lol..i couldnt sleep so i found something to keep me busy, which was salvage the windsheild moldings, and just enough carbon fiber wrap that didnt get ruined to wrap those moldings, so all in all i guess it wasnt a complete loss, lol...its weird i ccouldnt sleep tonight its been a long long time since i broke night like this...

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
^^^LOL x2 Crap sorry to hear about this Brandon...I wanted to redo mines before the show...I guess it will just have to wait.

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
maybe maybe not i already ordered and received 2 more rolls, should be enough for what i need, and enough for you, i just need to make a templete to cut out the peices i need rather thsncut and waste it as i go.....

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,568 Posts
Sigh... we haven't even started any of our magnums in over a week. Been working on the house all week and all the running around for parts we just drove Tee's Scion XB.

·
Registered
272 Posts
destroyed both my windsheild side moldings removing them, the plastic tore, tried crazy glue, no dice, looks like just under 100 shipped for new ones...:censored:....
I don't think I paid $60 for both from my local dealer, I'm sure it was less than $60, it was only last year as well, they couldn't have gone up that much, could they?

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
maybe maybe not i already ordered and received 2 more rolls, should be enough for what i need, and enough for you, i just need to make a templete to cut out the peices i need rather thsncut and waste it as i go.....
well if you make the template we should definitely meet up and get em both done!!! I was actually going to go to a shop but I will cancel my appointment and save me 100 bucks!! LOL

·
your my boy blue...
5,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i have 2 rolls of 24 x 84, the window trim for one whole side is roughly 16 x 64 if im not mistaken, i wasted a 24 x 60 roll cause it was too short, so i emailed the supplier for that custom size of 24 x 84, it was just under 60 shipped...i know it will be enough for you to do yours, but i doubt in one whole peice like im doing mines, but if u peice it together again with the weave all going the same, u will never notice, its how i had to do the fog bezels, due to there shape..its up to you..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts