Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
niice... yall close by wanna roll wit SD magnums down to extreme auto fest on sunday, 7/26?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Wish I were there a Day early! I'll be down for any meet I can get to while I'm working at China Lake. I'll be there the 26th-16Aug. Supposed to have the weekends off and I will have a rental.

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
Wish I were there a Day early! I'll be down for any meet I can get to while I'm working at China Lake. I'll be there the 26th-16Aug. Supposed to have the weekends off and I will have a rental.
The Beach Burger meet that happens the first friday night of everymonth would be a good one to get too but that is a friday and gonna be hard for you to get to I think... unless they let you off early on fridays..

·
Registered
184 Posts
The Beach Burger meet that happens the first friday night of everymonth would be a good one to get too but that is a friday and gonna be hard for you to get to I think... unless they let you off early on fridays..
What time and address? I'll see what I can do. We have an odd schedule out here.
Thanks guys.

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
What time and address? I'll see what I can do. We have an odd schedule out here.
Thanks guys.

Well heck, hope to see ya there. That would be cool.

Here's the address:
Beach Burger
19102 Beach Blvd
Huntington Beach, CA 92648-2334
(714) 968-9880

Not sure what time they start but I know they go late most times so it really shouldnt matter what time you roll in. Maybe one of the other guys that knows more about the times will chime in.

·
Steady As She Goes!!!...
6,467 Posts
^7-10pm
i would get there around 6-30ish to get a good spot

·
Registered
184 Posts
That's 136 miles from me. Got a cheap hotel down there?

·
Steady As She Goes!!!...
6,467 Posts
wow, that's far!!
There's a lot of hotels on Beach Blvd. though
cheap ones too

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
Beach Burger meet tonightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt !!!!

who's going???!!!!!

·
The Overweight Ninja
2,852 Posts
I think I'll be there. Should be easy to spot. Not too many Asians into Mopar. What can I say...I eat rice, I don't drive em!

Will likely have my little ones with me. They love Beach Burger onions rings and chocolate malts.

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
ohhhhh, they got good onion rings!!????

·
Steady As She Goes!!!...
6,467 Posts
i really want to go, but I have to work tonite;(

·
Don't Tick Off the TIKI
1,109 Posts
i really want to go, but I have to work tonite;(

Thats a shame your feeling so sick and wont be able to make it to work tonight... I hear that Beach burger onion rings are great remedy

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hate I missed it. Was really hoping for it. But we didn't get back in till 6 Friday night then back up at 530 Saturday. I did get to make it to LA yesterday though. Finally a day off. Went to that City Walk at Universal Studios and then Hollywood Blvd.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts