Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im from Chambersburg PA and allthough i dont have my Mag yet I learn alot from these forums. Anyone around that area ? Carlile, Harrisburg, Hagerstown ?

Is there a proper forum to post a for sale for my truck and bike around here ? They need to go, I WANT A MAGNUM BAD

·
Registered
53 Posts
I know this is an old thread but just wanted to say we now have another Central PA mag owner. We live near State College but I work in Harrisburg. We're hoping to make the Chrysler show in Carlisle this year. Guess I'll have to get the info for that one...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello:

I am in Bradford County Pa!! About 50-60 miles west of Scranton Pa. Good Luck finding your Magnum I know how it feels to want one bad. Check out dodge.com For left over 06's in your area thy are deeply discounted. I got mine for $7600.00 below sticker.

Good Luck

·
CMoVa
870 Posts
Is there a proper forum to post a for sale for my truck and bike around here ? They need to go, I WANT A MAGNUM BAD
I know the feeling I wanted a Magnum since 2005 and was willing the sell everything except for the kids of course to get one and once I finally got my baby I felt completely satisfied. I hope you get your Mag soon and good luck on selling your truck and bike. Just some advice "don't take payment plans" I learned the hard way trying to sell my avenger I practically had to hunt the guy down every week for his final three payments. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts