Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
I taught I taw a puddy tat....
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm finished with the primer, base, and clear now all that's left is to wait about 3 or 4 days before wet sanding, buffing, and polishing. Can't see in the shots but there are a couple runs that need to be taken care of. What does everyone think of them so far? Lemme know...I can handle it!!

·
"INSTITUTIONALIZED"
5,718 Posts
Thoze R BAD AZZ BRO,if U ever get tired of em or juzt want to get rid of em-U definitely got ME to consider!!!!!

Congratz!!!!!

·
Premium Member
14,795 Posts
I think they look bad ass steve! as long as you give that clear a full day to dry at normal temps, you don't need to wait 4 days to buff them out either

·
They call me Destroyer
11,579 Posts
those look great Steve!!

·
Blood Runs Orange!
1,658 Posts
How did you make the lines so sharp steve??? they look great!

·
They call me Destroyer
11,579 Posts
AND I left at least one reflector visable per your comment a couple days ago!!

:smilie2:

now u can tell the po po where to stick it when they hassle ya!

·
Blood Runs Orange!
1,658 Posts
Thanks guys but I didn't do anything special with 'em. I just used regular painter's tape. Here's a shot before I taped off the bottom reflector:

Did you use an exacto knife for the corners?

·
I taught I taw a puddy tat....
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did you use an exacto knife for the corners?
Nope. No blades involved. I just gradually curved the tape as I was laying it down. For the curves at the top inside corners I used two straight pieces and then cut the curve into another piece of tape with scissors.

·
CMOM FOR DEC 08
26,575 Posts
Man, you did a great job on those!!! Very, very nice!!! I love the look!

·
Blood Runs Orange!
1,658 Posts
Nope. No blades involved. I just gradually curved the tape as I was laying it down. For the curves at the top inside corners I used two straight pieces and then cut the curve into another piece of tape with scissors.
AMAZING!!! You want to do the outline on mine for me?? lol :hail:

·
HOLD EM ......LOL
1,925 Posts
that is going to look sick on your car.....sick a$$ job.....I had to use an exacto knife for my lines

1 - 20 of 32 Posts