Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When the bodyshop fixed my messup from my overhead DVD install, they painted a set of foglamp bezels. Here are the pics from the original FL install, to todays. BTW, they would have charged me $50 for new bezels and paint. it def looks better in person.

·
Registered
320 Posts
me likey.
I havn't been able to remove those bezels. I have poked around a couple of times while under there but it always felt like I was about to break a clip or something. Feels like it's just in with plastic 'teeth'? Do you know if it's removable by bolt frm the back of it?

·
Major Mag Nut
4,140 Posts
I just painted mine and I broke one of the plastic tabs off, one was already broken and the clip was missing. They actually have a little tooth on the tab that pushes through the vanance and is held on by two spring clips.
Luckily I ordered two new ones from the dealer. PN's 48059222AA and 4805923AA, about $15 each.
It makes a big difference in the look of the front end with them painted.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
SoCalRT said:
I just painted mine and I broke one of the plastic tabs off, one was already broken and the clip was missing. They actually have a little tooth on the tab that pushes through the vanance and is held on by two spring clips.
Luckily I ordered two new ones from the dealer. PN's 48059222AA and 4805923AA, about $15 each.
It makes a big difference in the look of the front end with them painted.
Dang I thought I would be the first hahha and SILVER even :mad: !!!!
Nice grill there, but it looks like it cuts the airflow to about 1/2, ever noticed higher enging temps?
And I forgot to have them paint the license plate holder. :eek:
Here is a pic from the maint manual of the clips.

http://www.custommagnums.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=154&c=2

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
grinner said:
thank you both very much

gonna cut some port holes and do some coolness.
I was thinkin, before wanting actual lights, to get the bezels and run a hose to the air intale for a ram air setup

1 - 7 of 7 Posts