Custom Dodge Magnum Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you guys have all seen this before. I did this earlier today and was happy with how they turned out. Then got motivated and took all the badges off. I think it looks alot cleaner. My fog light are cracked and filthy anyone have just stock ones for sale.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
They have mod addiction meetings here also. I'm a recovering addict myself. Anyway, nice job.... and where did you get the lettering?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ha, I am definitely an addict and no sign's of slowing down. I have been crazy busy this month with the mod bug but I'm loving the car so much. It's fun to be excited about what you drive again. The decals are from Vinyl Decals. I think next will be big bully and tune. The car has dual flowmaster's and sounds good. I just don't like the lag between 2nd and 3rd sometimes.

·
Registered
70 Posts
very nice. I have been thinking about doing this myself.
what kind of rotors do you have? they look small to me for some reason... or maybe its just me.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are just stock rotor's and caliper's. Just my crappy phone camera angle most likely. The rim's are 22's. I am trying to find some 20's right now.

·
MR 3 FIFTEEN
12,414 Posts
I have a set of stock fog lights I don't need. Cleaned up, they're like new. I'll throw in a set of HOD bulbs from AAC too, brand new in the package. $45 shipped for fogs only. $70 shipped for fogs and HOD bulbs. PM if interested.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Painted calipers always look great!!

·
Shaolin Ch'uan Fa
18,841 Posts
I like the contrast!

·
Meet Celeste
4,660 Posts
They look great!!! Glad to hear about the addiction. I was off the forum and my maggie for a week and I was going crazy LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts